Last updated: August 20, 2019
Respect comes first
It is almost needless to say that if we all treat each other with respect and engage in a robust dialogue this virtual community will benefit. We Are the Neighbourhood encourages everyone to both listen and share.
No membership fees
We Are the Neighbourhood does not currently charge membership fees or ask for donations unless explicitly noted.
By using we-r-neighbourhood.ca you are explicitly agreeing and consenting to all of our legal notices. Please be sure to read them.
Site content and posts
All content (pages, posts of any kind and comments) on this site is intended as general information only. It does not constitute personal legal, planning or architectural advice. Always perform your own due diligence and/or seek professional advice as needed.
Permission granted to We Are the Neighbourhood for third party and member-provided content
When a third party provides content or a member posts content of any kind on we-r-neighbourhood.ca, he/she grants We Are the Neighbourhood unrestricted permission to use it on this website. Any member providing or posting third-party content is understood to have permission to do so and assumes all liability. If not, the member should not provide nor post the content.
By accessing, providing and/or posting content on we-r-neighbourhood.ca you agree to not:
- use this website to advertise, promote or solicit
- post any obscene content or use obscene language
- post any discriminatory content
- post any sexually suggestive content
- post any dangerous content
- post off-topic or irrelevant material, or post any material multiple times without good reason from the point of view of We Are the Neighbourhood
- incite (directly or indirectly) any illegal activity (be it covered by criminal or civil law)
- post or provide any copyrighted or trademarked material for which you have no right to do so
- pose as, or willfully act as, a representative of We Are the Neighbourhood unless authorized by us
- attempt to hack into or in any other way try to disrupt or interfere with the operation of this website
- use the features of this website to try to subvert We Are the Neighbourhood and its website
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The parties have requested that these terms and conditions and all communications and documents relating hereto be expressed in the English language. Les parties ont exigé que cette entente ainsi que tout document s’y rattachant soient redigés dans la langue anglaise.
Requesting support is encouraged at We Are the Neighbourhood and can be made by using our contact form.
- please be aware that inquiries you have may take time for follow-up and resolution
- we make every effort to monitor requests and to respond to them but at the present time it is not feasible to declare response time standards
- best efforts will be made but please be patient if your request takes some time (not likely, but possibly even a few days)
- linked sites are outside our control so we cannot take any responsibility for their content
- advertisements (if present) are not under the complete control of this site so we can not take full responsibility for their content
Please note that We Are the Neighbourhood reserves the right to:
- remove or change member-posted content as we feel appropriate, with no warning, explanation or mention
- monitor the usage of this site, including all content, whether publicly visible or not
- ban any member without explanation if any of these rules are deemed to be broken by us